I see commercials all the time about companies creating programs that any that can use a computer can create a website. If that is the case how are there still web developers out there? Is there a future for web designers?
I think that there is a need for professional web designers, because the web is constantly changing, and a professional keeps up with those changes, where as the normal Joe Blow out there has other things to worry about, like keeping his business running. Plus I think it is important to look at how the business owner values his time. You can spend the time to create a website, but it will probably take double the time it would take for a professional to create a website, and the quality would probably be better.
I’m not saying that the create your own website programs aren’t good, but I think the quality difference you will find between the two is great.
No comments:
Post a Comment