As I am looking for articles, and subjects to blog about, in hopes of making a meaningful post, and learning something interesting and new, I find myself spending more time actually looking for something worthwhile to read, than I do actually writing on my blog. I guess this is a hot button topic for me looking back to my initial post. I think there is so much information out there but not all of it is even worth reading. In no way am I in favor of any type of content censorship, even though big brother thinks that is the answer to everything, but I digress. Where can you find worthwhile content? Where can people go to find knowledge that is worth having, without spending hours sorting through some of the garbage that is found on the web? I am hoping as I continue to write this blog I will come across some meaningful content, and be able to share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment